- The Time Management & Organisational Skills course is a 1 day course, aimed at anyone who feels that they could make better use of their time to improve effectiveness and increase profitability.
- This course will enable delegates to plan time effectively to increase productivity. They will learn techniques to enable them to prioritise and schedule tasks, handle timewasters and deal with procrastination.
- Learn how small changes to their own behaviour can have a large impact on ability to tackle and prioritise work with positive outcomes.
- Self- assessment and how to spend your time; recognise your time style
- Diverting disruptions, recognising time wasters and dealing with them
- Being assertive; say ‘no’ politely to manage workloads more effectively
- Defining the workload drivers, identifying way to delegate, prioritise and plan
- Managing stress and pressure
- Setting realistic and achievable objectives and goals, to plan and measure results
- Recognise and deal with procrastination
- Work towards having a calm approach in work and achieving a better work life balance
For more information or to enquire about Course dates click HERE