Date(s) - 28/01/2021
Gosfield Lake Golf Club
|January 2021||28, 29|
|February 2021||11, 12, 18, 25|
|March 2021||3 (Exam)|
1. The soil in relation to plant nutrition
2. Organic nutrient sources
3. The nature and properties of fertilisers
4. Crop nutrients in plants and the factors influencing nutrient management planning
5. Use of fertilisers on the main crop groups in the UK
6. The transport, storage and handling of fertilisers
7. Application of fertilisers
8. Code of Good Agricultural Practice and legal and other requirements to protect the environment
Written paper consisting of 60 multiple-choice questions and scenario question – incorporating a nutrient planning exercise. Viva panel.
Bookings are closed for this event.