Date(s) - 15/11/2017 - 16/11/2017
Gosfield Lake Golf Club
November 15, 16
(Facts update to remain on
1. Achieving crop nitrogen utilisation efficiency
2. Managing farm phosphorus
3. Techniques for in field nutrient management
4. Efficient use of manures and other organic materials
5. Integration of nutrient management decisions with environmental regulations and policies, including nutrient
planning and record keeping.
6. Fertiliser Industry Assurance Scheme (FIAS) and farm
A Web Based Assessment will be made available to all those who have completed the six CPD training modules and all those who subsequently complete the course.
Successful completion of the Web Based Assessment will be necessary if members wish to retain their FQA Status.
To rejoin the FQA list, members will need to attend all 6 CPD training modules and take the exam: written paper and panel viva
Bookings are closed for this event.