Certification: BASIS (Registration) Ltd.
The BASIS Certificate in Crop Protection is the Certificate of Competence, which must, by law be held by those who both sell agrochemicals and give advice on crop protection. An increasing number of farmers are attending courses leading to the BASIS Certificate. The course has improved their confidence in making decisions regarding their own crops; reduced costs and increased the profitability of their businesses.
Instructor/Trainee Ratio: Max: 1:12 Min 1:7
1. Integrated Crop Management, Growth and Development of Crops
and Commercial Production
2. Recognition and Causes of Crop Disorders
3. Recognition, Biology and Control of Weeds
4. Recognition and Control of Pests
5. Recognition, Biology and Control of Diseases
6. Composition, Activity and Persistence of Crop Protection
Chemicals and Biological Agents
7. Application of Crop Protection Chemicals
8. Safe Use, Handling, Transport and Storage of Crop Protection Chemicals
Written paper consisting of 70 multiple-choice questions. Practical identification. Project.
Field Station and Panel Viva.
[button link=”http://cwetg.org/?page_id=195″ style=”info”]Ask Us A Question[/button]